PM Kisan Correction:- Our Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi has come up with Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana for the financial year 2023. Under this article, we will share with you all the information about the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Nidhi Yojana for the empowerment of farmers in our country. In this article, we will tell you about the changes that you can make in your application form through a new feature. Through PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Correction Option, you can easily correct all the errors in the application form. Well covered all the details about PM Kisan Correction 2023.
Table of Contents
PM Kisan Correction 2023
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana was developed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to develop the farmers of India. The main objective of the scheme was to increase the income of small and marginal farmers (SMFs), it also aims to meet the financial needs of SMFs. Through this scheme, people will be given various information to ensure proper crop health and proper yield. This scheme will also save them from falling into the clutches of moneylenders to meet such expenses and ensure their continuity in farming activities.
Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Reforms
The Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare has also released the beneficiary status and details correction link for the already registered candidates. Under this scheme, the interested beneficiaries of the country who want to make some corrections in the application form can visit the official website of the scheme. Can make improvements online. Beneficiaries can check their name status under this scheme. Apart from this, you can also do PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration, Aadhar Correction. The last date for linking Aadhaar with PM Kisan account for farmers of Jammu and Kashmir, Assam and Meghalaya is 31 July 2022. You have to open the link and enter the application number, Aadhaar number or mobile number to edit the details.
PM Kisan Correction, Update Details
If you have filled any information wrongly in the application form, then you can correct your information by visiting the official website Edit Aadhar Details and can get an amount of Rs 6000 as financial assistance from the Central Government. Now till 20th March Till now 9.89 crore farmers have been registered for PM Kisan Yojana, if you have not applied for this scheme yet then apply today. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to all the small and marginal farmers of the country.
PM Kisan Correction: Benefits of PM Kisan Yojana
- Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, farmers will get Rs 6000 as incentive through the Prime Minister.
- Although, the incentive will be given to the beneficiaries in three equal installments, this scheme has been a major asset of the farmers living in our country.
- This scheme has to fulfill all the financial needs of the farmer living in our country.
- Also, this scheme can prove to be a great step in the empowerment of farmers.
- The scheme will help in enhancing the social status of farmers
- It will also help them achieve certain objectives.
How to do PM Kisan Online Correction
- If you want to make corrections in the application form for PM Kisan Yojana then you have to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First go to the official website
- A web page will display on your screen
- Click on Kisan Farmer Tab given on the menu bar .
- Click on Edit Farmer Details option in the drop down list.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and captcha code in the respective fields
- Click on “Search” button
- All your application details will be displayed on your screen
- Click on Edit
- Enter the details in the space provided.
- Click on Update option.
PM Kisan Correction: Updation of self registered farmers
- First of all you have to go to the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana .
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page you have to click on the link of Updation of Self Registered Farmers .
- After this a new page will open in front of you.
- You will have to enter Aadhaar number and captcha code on this page.
- Now you have to click on the search button.
- After that your form will open in front of you.
- You can make whatever amendments you want in this form.
- After making amendments you have to click on the submit button.
- In this way you will be able to do updation of self registered farmer.
How to check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana beneficiary status?
- Farmers of India who have registered for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and want to check the status of their application form can easily check whether their application form has been accepted or not through this option .
- First of all visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana
- After this, click on Farmer Corner and select the beneficiary status option present in it.
- Now after selecting the scheme, you will see three options in PM Kisan Beneficiary Status, first is Aadhaar number, second is account number and third is mobile number.
- Out of these three options, select any one as per your convenience and fill the required information and submit it.
- After providing correct information, the status of the application form will open on your computer screen.
- In this way you can check the status of any application form
PM Kisan Correction: PM Kisan Helpdesk
Those beneficiaries of the country who have made mistakes in filling the data like Aadhaar card, mobile number, account number etc. in the form and want to correct these mistakes, then they can correct their mistakes through the helpdesk of the official website. We have given below the method of improvement.
- First of all you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, you will see the option of help desk . You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will see three options Aadhar Card, Mobile Number, Account Number etc. Tick the one in which you have made a mistake.
- After this, below you will have to fill the number in which you want to improve. After this you will have to click on the Get Details button. After this you can improve the details.
PM Kisan Correction: Helpline Number
- PM-Kisan Helpline No: 011-24300606
- Email: pmkisan-ict[at]gov[dot]in