The implementation of Pradhanmantri Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana has been announced by Finance Minister Shri Mati Nirmala Sitharaman on 5th July during the Union Budget. Under PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana, small shopkeepers, businessmen and traders of our country who are registered under GST and whose annual turnover is up to Rs 1.5 crore will be accepted as beneficiaries under the Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana . This work has been assigned to 3.2 lakh Public Service Centers (CSC) for registration in Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021.
Table of Contents
PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2023
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has been selected by the government as a nodal agency for the successful implementation of the scheme. The age of small businessmen and traders applying for PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana should be 18 to 40 years and after the age of 60 years, an amount of Rs 3000 thousand will be given to the beneficiary as pension every month. , For this, people of 18 years of age will have to pay a minimum premium of Rs 55 every month and those of 40 years of age will have to pay a maximum premium of Rs 200 every month.
Details of PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana (PMKYM) 2023
Under the Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maandhan Yojana, the amount received as pension will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary. This amount will be sent to the bank account of the beneficiaries only when the beneficiaries have linked the bank account with the Aadhaar card. Those small businessmen and traders who do not have any source of income after the age of 60 can earn their living with the pension they get through this scheme.
Highlights PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana
|name of the scheme||PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|launch date||31 may|
|Start Enrollment||available soon|
|Last date of nomination||not yet announced|
|Beneficiary||small traders and shopkeepers|
|Benefit||Rs 3000 after 60 years of age|
|number of beneficiaries||Rs 3 crore|
|Apply Online Website||3.2 lakh CSC centers|
Objective of Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2023
The small businessmen or small shopkeepers of our country who are unable to run their shops in their old age become financially weak and have to face many problems in making a living. The Prime Minister should help those small shopkeepers, small businessmen and traders. Through Karma Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2023, financial assistance is to be provided to the elderly by giving them a pension of Rs 3000 every month after the age of 60 years. Through this scheme, we have to empower small businessmen and traders and make the senior citizens of our country self-reliant.
Key Facts of PM Karma Yogi Mandhan Yojana
- The age of small businessmen and traders applying for PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana should be 18 to 40 years and after the age of 60 years, an amount of Rs 3000 thousand will be given to the beneficiary as pension every month.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to small and marginal farmers of the country.
- This scheme is 50 percent funded by the government.
- All applications under the scheme will be accepted only through online mode.
- The benefits of the scheme will be given by the Central Government after the completion of 60 years of age.
- Under the scheme, Life Insurance Corporation will work as a nodal agency.
- The pension amount will be transferred monthly by the government to the beneficiary’s account through direct bank transfer.
Documents (Eligibility) of PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2023
- To apply for the scheme, age should be 18 to 40 years.
- Only those people can apply for PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2023 who do business and trade in India only.
- Small businessmen and traders doing business outside India cannot avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Bank account should be linked to Aadhar card.
- GST Registration Number
- passport size photo
Premium payable under Pradhan Mantri Karmayogi Mandhan Yojana
|Entry Age||Superannuation Age||Member’s monthly contribution (Rs)||Central Govt’s monthly contribution (Rs)||Total monthly contribution (Rs)|
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2023 ?
- To apply online under Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maandhan Yojana, you will have to contact your nearest public service center.
- Go to the nearest Jan Seva Kendra with all the necessary documents and submit all your documents to the CSC agent. After this, your online form will be filled by the Jan Seva Kendra officer.
- And after filling the application form, you will receive the finally submitted application form, keep it safe for future and avail all the benefits of the scheme.