Haryana Caste Certificate:- Various types of important documents are made by the government as an identity proof for the citizens of India. Of which caste certificate is an important document. Which introduces the caste of the citizen. Which caste does he belong to? On the basis of Caste Certificate, benefits of various schemes are given by the government. This is a document which is made by the government of every state for the citizens of its states. So that citizens of all castes can be given the benefits of government run schemes. Similarly, the Haryana Government also issues caste certificate for the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Backward Class citizens of its state through the Haryana Revenue Department.
If you are also a resident of Haryana and have not yet got your caste certificate made, then you can apply for Haryana Jaati Praman Patra through this article. Today we will provide you information related to Haryana caste certificate through this article . Therefore, you will have to read this article in detail till the end.
Table of Contents
Haryana Caste Certificate 2023
Caste certificate is issued by the Revenue Department of Haryana for citizens belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes. This is such a government document. Which is used as an identity card . Various schemes and services run by the government can be availed through caste certificate. Many information related to the person is given in the Caste Certificate like the name of the person, father’s name, which caste or religion the person belongs to. Details etc. are recorded in writing. Haryana Government issues caste certificate to the citizens on the basis of all the classes residing in the state. Any citizen of the state can apply online or offline for Haryana Caste Certificate.
Information about Haryana Caste Certificate 2023 _ _ _
|Name of article||Haryana Caste Certificate|
|Department||Revenue Department Haryana|
|Beneficiary||residents of the state|
|Objective||To provide the facility of availing and online application of various schemes and services run by the government.|
Benefits of Haryana Caste Certificate
- Caste Certificate can be used as a government document.
- Through caste certificate you can apply to avail the benefits of any government welfare scheme.
- Through caste certificate, you will get the benefit of reservation on taking admission in government college or college.
- Caste certificate is required even in government job or private job.
- Caste certificate can also be used to avail the benefits of various pension schemes run by the Central Government and State Government.
- Caste certificate can be used in making other government documents.
- Caste certificate is required to avail scholarship in school, institute, university.
Eligibility for Haryana Caste Certificate
If you want to apply for making caste certificate then you have to fulfill the following eligibility.
- The applicant must be a native of Haryana.
- To apply for Haryana Caste Certificate, the applicant must belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Backward Class.
Documents required for Haryana Caste Certificate
To apply for Haryana Caste Certificate, you must have some important documents, details of which are given below.
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- Ration card
- self attested declaration form
- I Certificate
- Address proof
- electricity bill
- educational qualification documents
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to Apply Online for Haryana Caste Certificate 2023?
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Haryana Saral Portal.
- After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page you have to click on the option of New User Register here .
- After this a new page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to enter your full name, email ID, mobile number and password on this page.
- After this you will have to enter the captcha code and click on Submit option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you will have to click on the option of Application and Services .
- As soon as you click, a list of application forms for all schemes and services will appear in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the option of caste certificate in this list.
- As soon as you click, the application form for caste certificate will open in front of you.
- Now you have to enter all the necessary information asked in the application form.
- After this you will have to upload the required required documents.
- After completing the entire process, you will have to click on the submit option.
- After this your application form will be scrutinized by the concerned officer.
- Once the verification is verified by the officer, your digital caste certificate will be generated. Which you can get by going to your tehsil.
Process to apply Haryana Caste Certificate offline
- To apply offline, first of all you have to go to your tehsil or Haryana Revenue Department.
- By going there you will have to get the application form for Haryana Caste Certificate from the concerned officer.
- After receiving the application form, you will have to fill all the information asked in it.
- After filling all the information, you will have to attach the required documents with the application form.
- Now you have to submit this application form to your tehsil or Haryana department.
- Your caste certificate will be ready after 14 days of submission.
Also Read More-
Haryana Caste Certificate FAQs
Why is it necessary to make Haryana caste certificate?
Caste certificate is a government document through which benefits of various welfare schemes can be availed by the state and central government. Besides, caste certificate is also required to get scholarship.
In how many days is Haryana Caste Certificate made?
Haryana caste certificate is ready within 14 days.
How to apply for Haryana Caste Certificate?
You can apply for Haryana Caste Certificate through online and offline process, information about which is given in the above article.
Haryana Govt Scheme