SSC CGL TIRE 1 EXAM 2017:-
आज SSCGK आपसे SSC/ CGL Tire- 1 Exam 2017 के बारे में विस्तार से बात करेंगे ।
पिछली पोस्ट में आप स्वर संधि की परिभाषा व भेदों के बारे में पढ़ चुके हैं।
SSC EXAM 2017:-
Direction- In the following questions some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select ‘No error’.
- If you had (1)/told me earlier, (2)/I will help you.(3)/ No error(4)
- Her mother is (1)/angry and (2)/indifferent to me(3)/. No error.(4)
Direction:- In the following question the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.
- Don’t loiter………. the corridor.
- I will scold him when………..
(1) he will come
(2) he comes
(3) he would come
(4) he had come
Direction:- in the following questions out to the four alternatives, select the word similar in the meaning to the word given.
Direction: In the following question out of the four alternatives, select to the world opposite in the meaning to the word given.
SSC CGL TIRE 1 EXAM 2017
Direction:- In the following question out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom /Phrase.
- Spic and span
(1) high and low
(2) dark and light
(3) neat and clean
(4) happy and sad
- To draw the longbow
(1) To nullify
(2) To exaggerate
(3) To underrate
(4) To demacate
Direction:- Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.
- By rescuing the child from fire, the local resident (added another feather to his cap.)
(1) made a significant achievement
(2) was gifted with a precious thing
(3) was crowned and rewarded
(4) no improvement
- The government plans to ( take up ) the construction project soon.
(1) take on
(2) take off
(3) take in
(4) no improvement
Direction:- In the following question out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.
- A man devoid of kind feeling and sympathy.
- One who eats too much
Direction:- In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is in correctly spelt. Find the incorrectly spelt word.
- (1) Forfiet
SSC CGL TIRE 1 EXAM 2017
Direction:- The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences. Out of the four options given, select the most logical order of the sentences to form a coherent paragraph.
- P – The aim must be to ensure that our country does not experience either paucity or surfeit of trained manpower in any specific segment of our economy.
Q – When we set about the task of higher education, we should be absolutely clear in our perception of the goals of education in the specific context of our nation’s development.
R – No doubt one of the important aims of education would be to create the required range and nature of trained manpower assessed to be needed by different sectors of national growth.
S – The entire educational apparatus must be geared progressively to fulfill the requirements of different phases over growth in every sector primary. secondary and tertiary.
- P- Bureaucratic culture II smother those who want to respond to shifting conditions.
Q- Arrogant managers can over evaluate their current performance and come position listen poorly and learn slowly.
R- And the lack of literacy please no force inside 20 organisations to break out of the Morass.
S- Inwardly focused employees can have difficulty seen the very force that present threats and opportunities.
- in the following question a sentence has been given in Active/ Passive voice. Out of four alternatives suggested ,select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive /Active voice.
She teaches US English.
(1) English is being taught us by her.
(2) We are taught English by her.
(3) English have been taught to us by her.
(4) We had been taught English by her.
SSC TIRE 1 EXAM 2017:-
- In the following question a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.
Nisha said to Swati,”Will you help me me in my project just now?”
(1) Nisha told Swati whether she will help her in her project just now.
(2) Nisha asked Swati if she would help her in her project just then.
(3) Nisha questioned to Swati that will you help me in my project just now.
(4) Nisha ask to Swati that will she helped her in her work just now.
Direction:- In the following passage some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives.
Democracy should 96 dignity of the individual. It should also aim at the 97 good of the greatest 98.The opposition party should 99 the wrong plans, policies and decisions of the government in power. The government should cater to the 100 needs of the people to make its position solid.
- (1) greatest
- (1) rely on
- (1) genuine