Animals that Start with W:- In this article today we shall discuss about the topic Animals that Start with W in detail. In the earlier post you have read about Animals that Start with V in detail.
Animals that Start with W-
Here is an Interesting List of 35 Animals Starting with W
Below is an alphabetical list of animals that start with w. These animals have a variety of unique traits, habits, and origins. Each animal has an interesting fact to go with it so that you can better understand those differences.
List of Animals Starting with W
- Walleye Fish
- Wandering Albatross
- Water Buffalo
- Water Dragon
- Water Vole
- Welsh Corgi
- West Highland Terrier
- Western Lowland Gorilla
- Whale Shark
- White Hawk
- White Rhinoceros
- White Tiger
- White-Faced Capuchin
- Wild Boar
- Wild Horse
- Wild Turkey
- Wolf Eel
- Wolf Spider
- Wolf fish
- Woolly Mammoth
- Woolly Monkey
- Wyoming Toad
एनिमल्स स्टार्टस विद W –
- Wallaby – These marsupials are almost identical to kangaroos, however, wallabies
- Walleye Fish- A very common freshwater game fish.
- Walrus- They can live up to 40 years in the wild.
- Wandering Albatross – They have the largest wingspan of any bird on the planet.
- Warthog – Their name comes from warts on the sides of their face, which helps to
protect their face when they fight.
- Wasp – There are more than 100,000 species. The male wasps don’t have stingers,
so it’s the female’s job to defend the nest.
- Water Buffalo – They originated from Asia, but now you can find them in Europe,
Australia, North America, South America, and Africa.
- Water Dragon – Despite their appearance and name, these lizards are harmless.
- Water Vole – The largest species of vole in Britain.
- Weasel – They need to eat about half their body weight every day. They kill just
about anything that moves and are known to kill animals up to 10 times their size.
- Welsh Corgi – They have short legs because they suffer from a genetic condition
called achondro plastic dwarfism.
- West Highland Terrier – A breed of dog that originates from Scotland.
- Western Lowland Gorilla – They eat more than 200 types of plants.
- Whale Shark -The largest living non-mammalian vertebrate.
- Whippet -A dog breed that resembles a smaller greyhound.
- White Hawk -They live in Central and South America.
Animals that Start with W:-
- White Rhinoceros- The largest extant species of rhinoceros. There are also
the most social out of all the species of rhinos.
- White Tiger –They grow faster than tigers with orange fur.
- White-Faced Capuchin –These monkeys are found in Guatemala, Honduras,
and Costa Rica.
- Wild Boar -One of the widest-ranging mammals in the world.
- Wild Horse -They have stronger legs and harder hooves than domestic horses.
- Wild Turkey -Their lifespan is around three to five years.
- Wildebeest -One of the largest species of antelopes.
- Wolf -Females weigh between 60 and 80 pounds, where males weigh between
70 and 110 pounds.
- Wolf Eel -They have a thick slime coating on their skin that works as an immune
- Wolf Spider -They don’t weave webs, instead, they make burrows.
- Wolffish -They have large teeth that stick out of their mouth, even when it’s
- Wolverine -It resembles a small bear.
- Wombat -It takes them up to 14 days to digest a meal.
- Woodlouse -They are closely related to lobsters and crabs.
- Woodpecker –They are found almost everywhere in the world, except for
New Zealand, Madagascar, New Guinea, Australia, and the extreme polar regions.
- Woolly Mammoth -The majority of them died out at the end of the last ice age,
which was around 10,500 years ago. They became extinct around 3,700 years ago.
- Woolly Monkey -They originate from the rainforests of South America.
- Wrasse -Can reach anywhere from 4 to 98 inches in length.
- Wyoming Toad -They only exist in captivity.