Ayushman Sahakar Yojana is being started by the National Cooperative Development Corporation to improve the infrastructure of health services and facilities in the rural areas of the country. Under this scheme, a loan of Rs 10,000 crore will be made available to cooperative societies for opening hospitals and medical colleges in rural areas by the National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC). Along with this, after opening hospitals and medical colleges, other health facilities will also be made available. So that people in rural areas can get better treatment. Under Ayushman Sahakar Yojana 2023, the central government will involve cooperative societies in creating healthcare infrastructure. Dear friends, today through this article we are going to provide you all the information related to the scheme like application process, eligibility, documents etc.
Table of Contents
NCDC Ayushman Sahakar Yojana 2023
The loan given under this scheme will be provided by the National Cooperative Development Corporation at concessional rates. Under Ayushman Sahakar Yojana, NCDC Managing Editor Sandeep Nayak said that about 52 hospitals in the country are run by cooperative societies and the number of beds in these hospitals is 5,000. This scheme National Digital Health MissionWill work accordingly. Under this scheme, the cooperative societies of rural areas who want to open hospitals and medical colleges in their areas will have to apply under this scheme. Under this Ayushman Sahakar Yojana, interest subvention of 1% will be provided to women-majority cooperative societies. In rural areas where government services are not available. Government services will be provided at that place through this scheme. And health related problems of people in rural areas will be resolved.
Objective of Ayushman Sahakar Yojana 2023
As you all know, our country India has been greatly affected due to the ongoing Corona epidemic in the country. Due to which the country is facing a lot of problems regarding health in rural areas. In view of this problem, the Central Government has launched this Ayushman Sahakar Yojana to open hospitals and medical colleges in rural areas. Under this scheme, the National Cooperative Development Corporation provides loans to cooperative institutions in rural areas to open medical colleges and hospitals. With the presence of Ayushman Sahakar, the cooperative societies will become fully capable as care providers. With the opening of these medical colleges and hospitals, the village people will be able to get better treatm
Details of Ayushman Sahakar Yojana 2023
|name of the scheme||Ayushman Cooperation Scheme|
|started by||National Cooperative Development Corporation, Central Government|
|Beneficiary||people from rural areas|
|Objective||Providing facilities to medical colleges and hospitals|
Benefits of NCDC Ayushman Sahakar Yojana 2023 Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to the people of rural areas.
- Under this scheme, a loan of Rs 10,000 crore will be provided by the National Cooperative Development Corporation to the cooperative institutions to open hospitals and medical colleges in rural areas.
- Opening of hospitals and medical colleges in rural areas will lead to development of rural areas.
- Under this scheme, government committees can get loans only from NCDC.
- Loans will be provided at an interest rate of 9.6 percent for opening allopathy or AYUSH hospitals, medical colleges, labs, diagnostic centers, medicine centers etc.
Role in NCDC Funding Cooperatives
The primary objectives of NCDC are to plan and promote programs for the following things. Now NCDC funding will focus on cooperatives which are in need in the time of Coronavirus.
- import of agricultural produce
- food items
- industrial goods
- Some other notified commodities
- Services on co-operative principles
List of components of Ayushman Sahakar Yojana
The scheme covers all specialties of health services that come under the Indian System of Medicine in coordination with the World Health Organization (WHO). We have given below the list of components included under Ayushman Sahakar Yojana. You can read this in detail.
- pharmaceutical manufacturing
- drug testing
- Wellness Center
- Ayurveda Massage Center
- drug stores
Important information related to Ayushman government scheme
- It was decided to launch Ayushman Sahakar Yojana with the aim of creating healthcare infrastructure in the country.
- Through this scheme, loans up to Rs 10,000 crore will be provided to cooperative societies in the coming years.
- Under this scheme, Ayushman Fund will be made available through National Cooperative Development Corporation.
- All cooperative societies will be able to utilize NCDC funds with appropriate provision for carrying out health related activities.
- A loan of ₹10000 will be provided to all potential cooperative societies.
- The main focus of this scheme will be establishment and renovation of hospitals, modernization, expansion and renovation of health care institutions and development of health care and education infrastructure.
- Apart from this, working capital and margin money will also be provided to the cooperative societies to meet all the requirements.
- Interest subvention of 1% will also be provided to women majority cooperative societies.
- At present there are 52 hospitals run by cooperative societies across the country. Whose bed capacity is 5000. The number of hospitals can be increased by operating this scheme.
Key facts of NCDC Ayushman Sahakar Yojana 2023
- Under this scheme, the Central Government will also support medical and dental colleges and education initiatives providing nursing and paramedical education. But they should be a co-operative. Whether doctors come together to form a cooperative and start a hospital or center with physiotherapy services, the government will be able to support them.
- Under NCDC Ayushman Sahakar Yojana 2023, many facilities along with hospitals, medical colleges will also be provided to rural areas.
- With this financial assistance provided by the government, cooperative institutions will also be able to open medical colleges and hospitals.
- This scheme will be helpful in strengthening the farmer welfare activities carried out by the Centre.
Ayushman Sahakar Yojana 2023 Key Eligibility
- Any co-operative society registered under any State/Multi State Co-operative Societies
- To start related services with appropriate provision in Acts, Bye-Laws in the country
- Will be eligible for Hospital / Health Services / Health Education, Financial Assistance subject to
- To fulfill the guidelines under the scheme.
- NCDC assistance will be provided through State Governments/UTs
- For administrations or direct cooperatives that meet NCDC Direct Funding
- Related to other schemes or programs of Government of India/State
- Government/other funding agency is permitted.
How to register online in Ayushman Sahakar Yojana 2023?
If the interested beneficiaries of the country want to apply online under this scheme, then they should follow the method given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of National Cooperative Development Corporation. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
On this home page you will see the option of Common Loan Application Form. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will have to select all the asked information like activity/purpose of loan, type of loan etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the submit button. In this way you will fill the form.
How to see Ayushman Sahakar Yojana interest rate?
- First of all you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page you will see the option of Rate Of Interest below.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the PDF of rate of interest will open in front of you. You can see the rate of interest in this PDF.
How to see annual statement?
- First of all you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of Annual Report below. You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the annual statement PDF will open in front of you. You can easily see the annual statement in this PDF.