Swamitva Yojana:- Friends, today we are telling you about Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Yojana, what is Swamitva Yojana, its benefits, eligibility and online registration. As you know, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has dreamed of Digital India and from time to time he keeps launching some online scheme to fulfill this dream. Wanting to progress the country, Prime Minister PM Modi started Gramin Swamitva Yojana to increase this Digital India. Under this scheme, PM Modi has launched a new e-Gram Swaraj portal. On this portal, there will be information about all the problems related to the village society and through this portal, farmers will be able to see the information of their land online. The Ministry of Panchayati Raj has started the e-Gram Swaraj Portal.
Table of Contents
Swamitva Yojana 2023
The Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi has today announced through video conference to distribute property cards to land owners under the ownership scheme. The Prime Minister has said that under this scheme, a link will be sent through SMS to the mobile phones of approximately one lakh property owners in the country. Through which property holders of the country can download their property card. After this, the respective state governments will make physical distribution of property cards. Now it will be easier for the village people to get loan from the bank through this scheme. According to sources, on October 11, 2020, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will hand over the ownership papers of populated land to the citizens of 221 villages of Haryana, 346 of Uttar Pradesh, 100 of Maharashtra, 44 of Madhya Pradesh, 50 of Uttarakhand and two villages of Karnataka.
Through this scheme, digital details of people’s property can be maintained. Under PM Swamitva Yojana, the Revenue Department has started collecting records of village land population. Along with this, digital arrangement has also been started by the Revenue Department for settlement of disputed land cases.
Information about PM Swamitva Yojana
|name of the scheme||PM Swamitva Yojana|
|Department||Ministry of Panchayati Raj|
|Announcement||By PM Modi 24 April 2020|
|date started||24 April 2020|
|Objective||convenience in taking loan|
Objective of Prime Minister Ownership Scheme
Even in the midst of the Coronavirus crisis, Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed thousands of Gram Panchayats spread across the country through video conferencing and also started this scheme. Although April 24 is celebrated as Panchayati Raj Day, but due to the Coronavirus crisis, Seeing this, PM Modi addressed the farmers through video conferencing. The main objective of PM Swamitva Yojana is to provide online supervision of the lands of rural farmers, mapping of lands and giving their rights to their rightful owners, bringing transparency in the land process, in favor of the villagers. Work will be done under the plan.
PM Swamitva Yojana will be implemented in the entire country
While announcing the Union Budget 2021-22, our Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has announced the implementation of the Swamitva Scheme in the entire country. The ownership scheme was launched in October 2020. Under this scheme, the village people are being provided with their land documents. In the first phase of this scheme, 20 villages were selected from each district of Uttar Pradesh. For this, a survey was also started in all these 75 districts. Now through this scheme, property rights documents will be provided to the citizens of the village. Under this scheme, till now cards have been given to about 1.80 lakh citizens of 1241 villages. The process of preparation for successful implementation of this scheme has started in Uttar Pradesh and Haryana.
Survey has also been conducted in many villages in Haryana. This survey is being done through drones. The entire responsibility of conducting the survey has been handed over to the Survey of India. The entire expenditure incurred under this scheme is being borne by the Central Government.
Survey process under ownership scheme
Under PM Swamitva Yojana, survey is conducted through drones. There are several steps to conduct a survey. Area survey is done with the help of GPS drone. Through this survey, geo-tagging of every house built in the village is done and the area of each house is recorded. After entering this area, a unique ID is provided to each house. Which is also the address of that house. Through this process the complete address of the beneficiary also becomes digital. Now through this scheme the disputes over land and property will reduce. Earlier the citizens of the village did not have written documents. But now the government will provide written documents to the citizens of the village.
- During the survey process, Gram Panchayat members, Revenue Department officials, village land owners and police team are present. So that with mutual consent of the people, they can be provided the land of their claim. After this, marking is done on the claimed land.
- The land owner circles his area by applying lime. Its picture is taken by drone. This process is completed by circling the village using drones. After this, the land map is prepared with the help of computer.
PM Swamitva Yojana Property Card
As you all know that till now no record of the land of the village population was available with the government. Keeping this in mind, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had started the Swamitva Yojana. Now under this scheme, on October 11, 2020, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will hand over land ownership papers to 1.32% of the population of 763 villages in the country. Through this scheme, disputes over village land will also be resolved. On October 11, 2020, the government will provide digital property cards along with ownership papers to the residents of the village.
Benefits of PM Swamitva Yojana
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said during video conferencing that about 5 years ago, 100 gram panchayats of the country were connected with broadband, but today more than 125,000 gram panchayats are taking advantage of the internet. With the help of this scheme, information about government schemes easily reaches the villages and there will be a speed in reaching the help. Now the people of the village can also take home loan on their houses and loan on their farms like the people of the city. Mapping of lands in villages by drone. It has been started in about 6 states of the country and a target has been set to reach it to every village of the country by 2024. and besides
- The aim is to simplify the process of related property nomination under Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Yojana .
- Under this scheme, mapping of villages and farm lands will be done through drones.
- This will help speed up the land verification process and prevent land corruption.
- A provision has also been made for the facility of taking loan for the farmers coming under Gram Panchayat.
Stakeholders of ownership plan
- Ministry of Panchayati Raj
- Technology Implementation Agency
- State Revenue Department
- State Panchayati Raj Department
- Local District Authorities
- property owner
- Village Panchayat
- National Informatics Center
Coverage of Swamitva Yojana
- This scheme will be operated from April 2022 to March 2025.
- The first phase of the Swamitva scheme will be operated in the year 2020-21 in Haryana, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab, Rajasthan and Andhra Pradesh.
Components of PM Swamitva Yojana
- Establishment of Continuously Operating Reference Station Network
- large scale mapping
- ic activity
- Enhancement of Special Planning Application Village Map
- online monitoring system
- Program Management Unit
- Documentation Support/Workshop/Exposure Visit
Also Read More-
Distribution of funds under Swamitva Yojana Scheme
- All transactions related to release and tracking of funds will be done through PFMS.
- The Secretary of the Ministry of Panchayati Raj has the authority to approve or modify the guidelines.
PM Swamitva Yojana Statistics
|Maps handed over to state||80249|
|Maps Provided for Inquiry||44630|
|CORS Integrated with Control Center||414|
How to download Swamitva Yojana Property Card online?
Those interested property holders of the country who want to download the property card provided by the government, then you can download the property card in the manner given below.
- Under PM Swamitva Yojana, as soon as PM Modi presses the button, an SMS will be sent to about one lakh property owners across the country. After this you will have to open this SMS.
- After opening the SMS, you will see a link in it. Then you have to click on this link. After which you will be able to download your Property Card.
- After this, all the state governments will distribute property cards to the property owners of their state.
Prime Minister Ownership Scheme Online Application Process
To apply for Prime Minister Ownership, you will have to follow the following steps.
- For this, the applicant will first have to click on the official website of Swamitva Yojana .